We are looking forward to re-opening on Tuesday, May 19th when we will carefully resume our full scope of care. At Discovery Dental, we are continually focused on the health and well-being of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Chairs and table and high-contact surfaces will be wiped down every hour.
- Our waiting area and patient flow will be set up to allow for appropriate social distancing.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door prior to check-in.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later.
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team.
Your dental health is important and impacts your overall health and we are committed to supporting each and every one of you as we return to full services beyond emergency care. We look forward to seeing you all again and catching up with you at your next appointment.